I’m a System Engineer and sometimes an independent Security Researcher.
IEEE Member #90352143.
Design, deploy, document, and maintain complex IT infrastructure.
I have experience in network security for Internet Service Providers (DDoS detection and mitigation).
I’m flexible and curious, I’m always willing to acquire new information.
- IP Unicast and Multicast Routing Protocols, MPLS forwarding model
- IP QoS (diff-serv, int-serv, RSVP, MPLS TE, MPLS DS-TE)
- Security in IP Networks
- LAN Switching, WLAN
- Broadband Connectivity (ETTH, xDSL)
- Legacy Connectivity (Analog and ISDN dial-up, Frame-Relay, ATM)
- Core Transport (DWDM, SDH)
- VPN’s, based on MPLS (L2/L3), L2TPv3, IPSec, L2TPv2
- Traffic analysis
- Data Center Design